1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help! v. 1.8, I can't install market apps!

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by Fakecharles, May 10, 2011.

1. Fakecharles

Fakecharles New Member

I have Liquid Gingerbread 1.8 and I can't install any apps from Market. Including ROM Manager so I can flash to someplace else. I have ADW Launcher installed and that's about it. Did I accidentally hit some setting? Can I reset the phone to factory? Any ideas on how not to live the rest of my days with 1.8 and no additional apps? PS - I have plenty of room on the phone and on the SD card.
  2. otter34

otter34 New Member

Do you mean the market doesn't work at all or that it just won't sync? you might have to do a nandroid restore. Liquid knows he broke the market sync and it will be fixed next update.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. Fakecharles

Fakecharles New Member

There's a power off/reboot/recovery option. I'm in nandroid now restoring a different version. All is well, thanks.
  4. illmatic636

illmatic636 New Member

You have to restore your apps using Titanium Backup.
    That is why it was included in the Rom.
Search tags for this page

can't install apps on gingerbread