?help! used one click root and have superuser but my phone isnt rooted

xxldylan55

Reaction score
So im new to this site and am new to rooting...I used one click root to get the latest 2.3 version. I had some problems installing and now I have superuser but my phone isn't rooted or doesn't seem to be because I don't have the bluish tint slide down menu bar. Im running dandroid verson 2.2 and kernel verson 2.6.32...oh and everytime I turn my phone off it come up to the green screen where it says reboot, wipe data, install zip from sd card ext....idk how to fix this or complete root? :( Help me please and thank you!

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
So im new to this site and am new to rooting...I used one click root to get the latest 2.3 version. I had some problems installing and now I have superuser but my phone isn't rooted or doesn't seem to be because I don't have the bluish tint slide down menu bar. Im running dandroid verson 2.2 and kernel verson 2.6.32...oh and everytime I turn my phone off it come up to the green screen where it says reboot, wipe data, install zip from sd card ext....idk how to fix this or complete root? :( Help me please and thank you!

Ur in recovery, did u wipe anything? (and don't)

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
[X] Motorola Xoom: Tiamat 2.2
Tapatalk

Hmong_Xiong

Reaction score
Or re-root ur phone using the one click root again

[ ] Motorola Droid: Latest Miui
[X] Motorola Xoom: Tiamat 2.2
Tapatalk

OP
X

xxldylan55

Reaction score
Yeah it says clockwork recovery when I restart my phone and I don't think I wiped anything. Can I finish the root without my computer? By using 4shared or z4root?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you on a Droid 1?

What ROM are you running?

Sent from my A855, while on the move.

OP
X

xxldylan55

Reaction score
Im on a d2g. Where can i tell what rom im on? I downloaded and ran bootstrapper for d2g from the market.