1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HELP!!? Unlock Credential Storage Password popup:

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by Dovelove4, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Dovelove4

Dovelove4 New Member

VPN problems

When Credential Storage Password popup: CAME UP on the phone I THOUGHT the password it wanted was the server password for VPN called vpn so I KEPT putting it in AND AFTER the 6th. time or so it LOCKED ME OUT! I've call Mot and Verizon tech and they are baffled....tell me to do a master reset. I don't want to lose all my text messages, bookmark, apps I installed etc. SURLY there is a backdoor to unlock this WITHOUT using Gmail account and/or hard reset.

My DELETE VPN is not in BRIGHT HIGHLIGHT so it isn't even available to me.

Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated Droid4 ANdroid OS 4.0.4 (I think that is "Ice-cream Sandwich" which to me is STUPID marketing gimmick for it.
  2. playiing_hooky

playiing_hooky New Member

Hi DoveLove4. I just had the same problem. Turns out the code was the one i put in for the lock screen. Give it whirl, hope it works out for you.:)
Search tags for this page
android credential storage
android credential storage password
android credentials storage

credential storage

credential storage android

credential storage password

credential storage password android

how to unlock credential storage

how to unlock credential storage password
htc credential storage password
password for credential storage