HELP!!? Unlock Credential Storage Password popup:

Dovelove4

Reaction score
VPN problems

When Credential Storage Password popup: CAME UP on the phone I THOUGHT the password it wanted was the server password for VPN called vpn so I KEPT putting it in AND AFTER the 6th. time or so it LOCKED ME OUT! I've call Mot and Verizon tech and they are baffled....tell me to do a master reset. I don't want to lose all my text messages, bookmark, apps I installed etc. SURLY there is a backdoor to unlock this WITHOUT using Gmail account and/or hard reset.

My DELETE VPN is not in BRIGHT HIGHLIGHT so it isn't even available to me.

Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated Droid4 ANdroid OS 4.0.4 (I think that is "Ice-cream Sandwich" which to me is STUPID marketing gimmick for it.

playiing_hooky

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lg G3
VPN problems

When Credential Storage Password popup: CAME UP on the phone I THOUGHT the password it wanted was the server password for VPN called vpn so I KEPT putting it in AND AFTER the 6th. time or so it LOCKED ME OUT! I've call Mot and Verizon tech and they are baffled....tell me to do a master reset. I don't want to lose all my text messages, bookmark, apps I installed etc. SURLY there is a backdoor to unlock this WITHOUT using Gmail account and/or hard reset.

My DELETE VPN is not in BRIGHT HIGHLIGHT so it isn't even available to me.

Thanks any help would be greatly appreciated Droid4 ANdroid OS 4.0.4 (I think that is "Ice-cream Sandwich" which to me is STUPID marketing gimmick for it.

Hi DoveLove4. I just had the same problem. Turns out the code was the one i put in for the lock screen. Give it whirl, hope it works out for you.:)