HELP!!!!!!! Unhappy with 2.1

Rizz

Reaction score
Since the update most of my applications force close constantly. E buddy keeps disconnecting. Everytime I get a text message my live wallpaper closes...I don't know what to do if there is a fix I would love it if someone could share it. I'm almost at the point of throwing it against the wall. HELP PLEASE!!!!!

OP
R

Rizz

Reaction score
Tried it twice it was the same thing.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Jhank it looks like he's stock 2.1

If you are using Handcent for your text messaging app go into settings and uncheck "Blur Background"

One of the updates made blurring background default and that is causing LWP's to revert back to stock.

J*Bishop

Reaction score
Jhank it looks like he's stock 2.1

If you are using Handcent for your text messaging app go into settings and uncheck "Blur Background"

One of the updates made blurring background default and that is causing LWP's to revert back to stock.

hey ck,

this may not always work. as of now i have the blur background checked and i can still see the live wp in when i get a pop up txt.

slinky

Reaction score
I am having a lot more home page lock ups, where the icons disappear on home. I attribute this to not all apps being fully 2.1 compliant but the problem is i don't have many that start up.

I know that sportstap or whatever it is called stopped working completely and freezes now on the update. Had to remove it.