help turning my phone off

violent bandit

Reaction score
so my problem is every time i try turn my phone off it turns it self back on... does anybody know a fix?

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
If it's plugged in, it will do this. No way to charge with power off.

OP
V

violent bandit

Reaction score
its not plugged in.... this started happening after i installed a new boot animation... i deleted the new boot animation hoping it would solve the problem but it didnt. when i turn it off and it turns back on it skips the moto M and it goes strait in to the boot animation then when its on when i try to slit to un lock it turns of it does the boot animation again then i can start using the phone.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
its not plugged in.... this started happening after i installed a new boot animation... i deleted the new boot animation hoping it would solve the problem but it didnt. when i turn it off and it turns back on it skips the moto M and it goes strait in to the boot animation then when its on when i try to slit to un lock it turns of it does the boot animation again then i can start using the phone.

If you take the battery out and put it back in, does it automatically power on and start booting? Because it shouldn't do anything after a battery pull UNTIL you hit the power button for a couple of seconds.

OP
V

violent bandit

Reaction score
when i take the battery off then put it back on it stays off until i hit the power button then it starts up normal.... but if i try to turn it off with the power button it turns it self back on