HELP!!!!There are no Android devices associated with this account.

androidfreak

Reaction score
After updating to the Super Franken Clean and running an update on puzzle lock and batter, I now have the above mentioned error when trying to download from the Market. After wiping the cache, I lost come programs (ooopppps). All of my programs are there, but trying to get some of them back. I purchased a program, but did not back it up with Titanium backup and can not reinstall it. In fact, I can not download any new programs because of this error. Google's site is no help. I did a search here, but did not find this addressed, so I apologize if this has been covered. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.:icon_eek:

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Try reinstalling the rom.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.2 ComaVolt'd Fascinate

millwood

Reaction score
If you used titanium pro and did a backup of your apps before you flashed SC2.92, then all you need to do is restore Titanium Backup and then restore all your Apps through it. If you did not get a successful backup then you are probably screwed when restoring your paid apps. If that is indeed the case then there is no better time to fix the market problem by flashing the stock ROM through Odin which will take your phone back to original and then you can flash SC2.9.2 back on top of it. As for your contacts you should be able to restore using backup assistant from Verizon as long as you had it running and working before hand. Just my two cents.

OP
androidfreak

androidfreak

Reaction score
If you used titanium pro and did a backup of your apps before you flashed SC2.92, then all you need to do is restore Titanium Backup and then restore all your Apps through it. If you did not get a successful backup then you are probably screwed when restoring your paid apps. If that is indeed the case then there is no better time to fix the market problem by flashing the stock ROM through Odin which will take your phone back to original and then you can flash SC2.9.2 back on top of it. As for your contacts you should be able to restore using backup assistant from Verizon as long as you had it running and working before hand. Just my two cents.
Thanks. I did do a backup, but not able to get to the market to re download Titanium. Still saying that no phones are availabe. This is after a reset! I added another google account, and the same thing. Frustrating. It looks like I am going to have to go back to stock to be able to get into the market. Ughh. Thanks for the response.

OP
androidfreak

androidfreak

Reaction score
then there is no better time to fix the market problem by flashing the stock ROM through Odin which will take your phone back to original and then you can flash SC2.9.2 back on top of it. As for your contacts you should be able to restore using backup assistant from Verizon as long as you had it running and working before hand. Just my two cents.
Where is the stock ROM. I am looking for it, but I am missing it. Thanks. I am not so much a newbie anymore, but still struggling at times through this stuff. Thanks.

millwood

Reaction score
Go to *********** and do a search for the titanium pro.apk. you should be able to download it and then install it on your phone to restore your apps.

OP
androidfreak

androidfreak

Reaction score
Thank you! I did not know about this site. I did this, and it gives me an error that it is not installed. Not looking good.

Last edited:

millwood

Reaction score
If. Youbwant the full.Odin back to stock then try the ODIN Full EB01 thread from TAPOUT. On page 7, post #67 he has listed the links for the original backups.

OP
androidfreak

androidfreak

Reaction score
Thank you! I found it. I am back at stock and now re rooting. Thank you guys.

Mike