Help. Stuck WITH UD, Want to Go to 2.1 Stock Rooted.

xxwake4lifexx

Reaction score
I cannot get into SPRecovery. I'm running an Ultimate Droid 2.2 Froyo ROM and have tried installing several ROMS over it and it never changes. I'm using ROM manager and it doesn't work that way either. I clear the cache and stuff every time.

I'm now trying to go back to 2.1 stock rooted, but ROM manager isn't working and I cannot manually get into SPRecovery.

Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cannot get into SPRecovery. I'm running an Ultimate Droid 2.2 Froyo ROM and have tried installing several ROMS over it and it never changes. I'm using ROM manager and it doesn't work that way either. I clear the cache and stuff every time.

I'm now trying to go back to 2.1 stock rooted, but ROM manager isn't working and I cannot manually get into SPRecovery.

Any ideas?

you can sbf flash it... but if you are rooted rom manger should install it.. do you have the little nija guy?
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-faqs/39254-sbf-root-unroot.html
here is the link

Last edited:
OP
X

xxwake4lifexx

Reaction score

Any ideas?

you can sbf flash it... but if you are rooted rom manger should install it.. do you have the little nija guy?
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/hacking-faqs/39254-sbf-root-unroot.html
here is the link

Yes I have the little ninja guy. I've used ROM Manager before with no problems but its like this ROM won't wipe and get replaced with another. I was even going to just go back to stock 2.1 but I can't get in with X+power.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
can you flash 99.3b recovery (it si at bottom of screen on rom manger steeings.) if so use that to wipe data cache and install diffrent rom there.. never heard of this problem before.. make sure you hit the flash alternate recovery 99.3b twice ) mine never takes the first time.. if that does not work try the sbf that i linked you to in above post