HELP! Stuck on Fastboot

LGalvin

Reaction score
I have an LG G2 AT&T D800.

After I rooted my phone successfully, I also flash a custom recovery successfully.
After I did that, I wipe out my data / cache.
And i tried to install a ROM and Google Apps.
I rebooted my phone and I'm stuck with " Fast boot mode started "

Fastboot mode started
udc.start()
-- reset --
-- port change --
-- reset --
-- port change --
Fastboot: processing commands

I had download mode working but i accidentally made it stop working after i did CMS88168 steps from this page.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2477595

Now I don't have my download mode to work and I have no clue on how to fix my phone.
Please help.

I tried installing every USB driver but errors keeps on showing up.
LG suite can't connect to to it.
LG support tool can't connect to it.
I tried CMD and see put abd devices, nothing shows up.

So far I can reboot, flash .img files onto the devices using fastboot.exe with CMD.
Thats about all that i can do. And nothing works.
Edit / Delete EDIT POST Quick reply to this message REPLY Reply With Quote REPLY WITH QUOTE Multi-Quote This Message

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
I have an LG G2 AT&T D800.

After I rooted my phone successfully, I also flash a custom recovery successfully.
After I did that, I wipe out my data / cache.
And i tried to install a ROM and Google Apps.
I rebooted my phone and I'm stuck with " Fast boot mode started "

Fastboot mode started
udc.start()
-- reset --
-- port change --
-- reset --
-- port change --
Fastboot: processing commands

I had download mode working but i accidentally made it stop working after i did CMS88168 steps from this page.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2477595

Now I don't have my download mode to work and I have no clue on how to fix my phone.
Please help.

I tried installing every USB driver but errors keeps on showing up.
LG suite can't connect to to it.
LG support tool can't connect to it.
I tried CMD and see put abd devices, nothing shows up.

So far I can reboot, flash .img files onto the devices using fastboot.exe with CMD.
Thats about all that i can do. And nothing works.
Edit / Delete EDIT POST Quick reply to this message REPLY Reply With Quote REPLY WITH QUOTE Multi-Quote This Message

OK, so you're booting into fastboot and trying to ADB from there? Have you tied booting into recovery (since you said that you were able to successfully flash one)? I'm on the Verizon G2 so not too familiar if it's the same on your model, but to get into recovery I power on the phone by pressing and bring the power and volume - buttons at the same time. After seeing the LG logo I have to release both buttons and press and hold power and volume - once more which takes me into the factory reset mode. From here press the power button a few times as if I'm doing a factory reset and it loads up TWRP from there.

This has saved my ass once already because I wiped my internal storage mount by accident and deleted all my backups and ROMs, so I used a Windows XP computer (can't get any other version of Windows to recognize my device...well I know how but it involves more time than I have at the computer as it's not mine) and pushed a ROM over using ADB that way. It's been a few days so hopefully you've fixed the issue...