1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help!!!!!!!! stuck in M boot loop!!!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ilovechi23, Aug 11, 2010.

1. ilovechi23

ilovechi23 New Member

I tried to root my girlfriend droid... she had stock 2.2..... and I tried to do the sprecovry but it messed the phone up till the point its in boot loop only hold power and x recovery works but I can't do nothing idk what to do....
    Always I can't use rsd lite cuz holding up on dpad don't work.......
  2. studepaber

studepaber New Member

Check out this thread I made a few days ago... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/68414-help-stuck-m-logo.html

This basically wiped my phone and had to start from scratch, but at least it was working (but yo uneed to use RSD lite).

Did you make a backup in Nandroid folder? If so just restore that.

Are you certain you are holding up on the D pad and not left, when holding your phone vertically hold right on the D pad (holding horizontal would be up). I kept holding left (since it looked like up when holding phone vertically) and finally noticed I was doing it wrong (duhhh!). Hope this helps.
  3. czerdrill

czerdrill New Member

if recovery works couldn't you just restore a backup?
  4. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer Theme Developer

Agreed - if you can get to recovery you should be OK ... that is IF you made a backup first!
  5. ilovechi23

ilovechi23 New Member

Hey thanks guys for the advice I finally got her phone from 2.0.1 to 2.1 to rooted 2.1 to froyo rom...... I flashed all those roms my self with update zip...
Search tags for this page

droid x boot logo loop

im stuck in a boot loop on my droid razr m