HELP!! stuck in fastboot!!

eye_dea

Reaction score
Things went from bad to worse...
But you still have some options:
1. Find someone with a bionic that will let you charge your battery in their phone.
2. Go to verizon and see if they can charge your phone.
3. Buy an extra battery (they usually come with enough charge to restore your phone).
4. Buy an external battery charger.
5. Modify an extra cable to charge your phone...here is a link.. [Howto] Fix "Battery Low - Cannot program" - xda-developers
6. buy a motorola factory flash cable. This type of cable has a different pin out and has the +5v on pin 1 which bypasses the battery and powers the device directly even without a battery inserted at all. here is a link... Team Black Hat

eye_dea

Reaction score
Once you get your battery charged, you will need to use rsdlite again, BUT you will need to use a different computer. Your laptop must not meet the specs needed to run it. Ideal specs: a PC with at least 4gb of RAM in order to manage the large image files.

OP
funnyfish

funnyfish

Reaction score
my computer has 4 gig of ram...can anyone explain how to use 902 bionic pathsaver? i just don't know which directory it wants me to put the file into...

OP
funnyfish

funnyfish

Reaction score
thanks for the link...i do already have the file and the program...i get confused with the readme file because it says to put the file in a directory but i don't understand what directory?