Help:Siedio Extended surface case and siedio 3800battery

thrgk

Reaction score
Ok guys, so i have 2 issues, 1, the siedio battery 3800mah back cover, it is very hard to put on, any tips? all the things will not pop it, one will not no matter what, i put the bottom part of the back cover in first, then went to popping rest together.
Second, the siedio extended case for the battery, the top part will not snap together, i thought these would be good products because of the price, but the case just wont stay together, any ideas?
Thanks

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
looks like they make them a tad different for sprint Verizon and GSM... could that be it? and can u exchange it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
T

thrgk

Reaction score
yea i can exchange or return both or either. The battery is nice, will keep that prolly, but idk what other type of case can fit the 3800mah battery? I kinda dont like TPU cases but if that is the only choice then sure. Any other nice cases? Id rather have hard case

OP
T

thrgk

Reaction score
does amazon sell a battery siedio 3800mah for the nexus or only sprint? really doesnt say, just "LTE" and maybe then the case will fit or? not sure

Semaj

Reaction score
I have the 3800 battery and back cover as well and had the same problem initially. Keep playing with it and it will snap on. Does get frustrating I know

OP
T

thrgk

Reaction score
siedio brand? or is trexel or hyperion easier? Also, what case do you use? I wonder if i accidently bought a sprint nexus battery and case? how do ya know, i bought what was on amazon

Semaj

Reaction score
thrgk said:
siedio brand? or is trexel or hyperion easier? Also, what case do you use? I wonder if i accidently bought a sprint nexus battery and case? how do ya know, i bought what was on amazon

I have the Seidio battery along with their CONVERT extended combo case. Makes the Nex a little thicker, but it's not a problem for me.

OP
T

thrgk

Reaction score
yea might return my surface for convert extended, seems the best bet, better protection and all.