Help!! S6 Edge Flash Player

Brad9

Reaction score
Just curious about adobe flash player for the s6 edge on some sights it says that flash player isn't required but then some videos wont play due to needing flash player can someone help please??

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
What browser are you using. Are those from different sites or some of each on the same site? Try installing Dolphin Browser to see if that make a difference. If not you can also try Flash Browser. (FlashFox)

OP
B

Brad9

Reaction score
i use the standard or chrome and its different sites comes up saying i need to install the new adobe flash player and ill give that a try thanks

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Chrome, (along with several other Android browsers) doesn't support Flash Player. Chrome on Android never did.

OP
B

Brad9

Reaction score
ah ok dolphin still doesn't support the newest flash.. ill try flashfox.. its odd that this isnt a standard feature these days

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Adobe stopped developing Flash for Android quite some time ago. Many sites are using HTML5 in its place.

In Dolphin, go to settings - general and be certain "use Flash" is set to always. On certain sites Dolphin will even offer to install Flash for you.

OP
B

Brad9

Reaction score
yea sweet now cheers