help!! right side of screen quit working!!

headcheese

Reaction score
so one day a month or so ago i was listening to pandora on my motorola droid out fishing. the screen just started twitching and it wouldnt respond. finally got it to respond and ended everything with a taskmanager.

then i realized the search key on the bottom right and the rest of the very edge of the right side of the screen doesnt work!!

this was like this for a week or so then one day i got a force close on the android home process. then the screen and search button worked again.

same situation playing pandora and same thing happened now my screen doesnt work again

anyone have any suggestions?? tried ending home and other processes, i uninstalled pandora, soft reset, hard reset, im out of ideas

thanks for reading

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
try sticking it in a ziplock with damprid or some kind of dehumidifying chemical for a day. if that doesnt work, return

therdgenrx7

Reaction score
i am having the same problem. im not sure in my case if it is related to pandora or not. i plugged it into the charger and the next morning the right side of the screen just stopped working overnight.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'd bring it in to the nearest store and have them give you another one. This doesn't sound like something there is a fix for. A tech might be able to tell you that half the screen is controlled by gizmo A and the other half by gizmo B but it sounds like something is on the fritz. Especially if you didn't root or anything.

therdgenrx7

Reaction score
ok thank you for the response. i hope there is no problem with returning the phone i have had it longer than 30 days.

planetdroid73

Reaction score
so one day a month or so ago i was listening to pandora on my motorola droid out fishing. the screen just started twitching and it wouldnt respond. finally got it to respond and ended everything with a taskmanager.

then i realized the search key on the bottom right and the rest of the very edge of the right side of the screen doesnt work!!

this was like this for a week or so then one day i got a force close on the android home process. then the screen and search button worked again.

same situation playing pandora and same thing happened now my screen doesnt work again

anyone have any suggestions?? tried ending home and other processes, i uninstalled pandora, soft reset, hard reset, im out of ideas

thanks for reading
Did u find a fix? I had the same problem eith the screen on my MotoDroid...