1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help! Rezound Stuck at HTC screen After trying to put differnt rom on.

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by dwdrums123, Jul 23, 2013.

1. dwdrums123

dwdrums123 New Member

Hello everyone. I have an HTC Rezound and wanted to put Jelly Bean on it. So i followed a guide to do that. Once i restarted the phone it hung at the htc screen. Most of these Guides do n ot give enough info on anything or what you are actually doing to the phone during these steps. I followed one guide and it said relock the boot loader, so i did. Put the PH...IMG file on an sd card. Says "MAIN VERSION IS OLDER" UPDATE FAILED. I cannot do anything. Ive been trying to figure this out for 2 weeks and nothing has been useful. Any Ideas?
  2. dwdrums123

dwdrums123 New Member

I also have used the version tool to bring to to an older version. I had to unlock it again. When it is unlocked I can get into recovery and use amon ra. When the phone is locked recovery doesnt work. Still stuck at htc screen.
Search tags for this page
how to put code on rezound htc
htc phone stuck at htc screen
htc phone stuck on htc screen
htc rezound jelly bean rom
htc rezound stuck at htc after rom upgrade

htc rezound stuck at htc screen

htc rezound stuck on htc screen

jelly bean instructions for rezound
jelly bean rom for rezound
phone stuck on htc screen
rezound jelly bean