1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help recovering cintact pictures on JB

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by Krenzy, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Krenzy

Krenzy New Member

I took the JB plunge but the vast majority of my contacts lost their pictures, even those with their Facebook accounts linked. I can't figure out how to get them back; it wouldn't be a big deal but all of my direct dials have empty pictures and it makes my phone look sad lol. Please help?

Edit: sorry about misspelling the title...typing since JB sucks since autocorrect isn't working properly.
  2. Casen

Casen New Member

UN install, re install Facebook.

Or try an app called. Haxsync. It syncs contact pictures from Facebook, and preserves the high resolution.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Krenzy

Krenzy New Member

I forgot to update this, but I did an FDR and reinstalled Facebook and that fixed it. Thank you!
Search tags for this page
droid razr lost pictures

jb thread pictures