Help! Razr maxx is bricked :(

xElektro

Reaction score
My brother wanted to install safestrap, but he forgot to uninstall the bootstrap recovery. Now he can't even boot up, he was also running "Black Widow ics rom". He really needs his phone fixed fast any help would be appreciated, thanks.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
My brother wanted to install safestrap, but he forgot to uninstall the bootstrap recovery. Now he can't even boot up, he was also running "Black Widow ics rom". He really needs his phone fixed fast any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Can we get some help for a guy who is down?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Can't even boot meaning what? What point do you get to?

You may have to use mattlgroff's tool to fxz back to stock.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
xElektro

xElektro

Reaction score
Well, he can't get passed the safestrap menu thing that shows up after rebooting. When he choses the continue option the screen is black and when he tries to get into the safestrap recovery all you see is the clockworkmod logo.