[Help] Problems with Safestrap #3

fbrenomoura

Reaction score
Problems with Safestrap # 3

I was glad when I read about the possibilities of the new Safestrap, just downloaded and installed it, restarted the phone and went into safestrap, I realize the procedeimentos ciração to a new slot, 1GB determined, apparently created, I proceeded to install the rom, apparently also properly installed, activated the slot and rebooted, but to my surprise the system was launched previously installed, I returned again to the safestrap, deleted the slot and created another, again performed the procedures, and when I install the rom, the phone restarted in the middle of the operation :frown:

someone had a similar problem?
and one more thing, the slots use internal storage or SD?

sorry for the poor english

OP
fbrenomoura

fbrenomoura

Reaction score
update

Update / / The problem seems to be in creating the partition and not installing the ROM, because the message is "not possible to mount ..."

doogald

Reaction score
The slots use internal storage, not a physical SD card. So, you need to make room on internal storage for the slot.

OP
fbrenomoura

fbrenomoura

Reaction score
The slots use internal storage, not a physical SD card. So, you need to make room on internal storage for the slot.

I removed the SD, and the problem still persists when I create the slot and also the installation of the ROM. Is there any possibility of exchanging system-safe ROM in Safestrap # 2?