Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by sterger611, May 29, 2010.
Can anyone help my phone is locked and i dont know my gmail account or password
Too many password attempts?
yes i got that
It was a question..
anyway heres the fix credit to bostondroid
1) create a new gmail account on the computer.
2) call your cell phone with a different phone.
3) answer your cell phone then hit the back button and it will take you to the home
4) turn on wifi so it can do data and voice at the same time (remember that the phone
is still connected)
5) go to Settings -> Location & Security and disable lock pattern (you'll need to
enter to correct pattern previously set)
6) go to Settings -> Accounts & Sync and click "Add Account" and add your newly
created Gmail account.
7) hang up the phone.
8) turn the phone back on, at the lockout screen, enter your new Gmail account info
and it should let you back in
9) once the phone is unlocked, you can go in setting and remove the newly added Gmail
account and keep the old one.
If this doesnt work remember to use the "search" feature I found the answer to this in less than a minute.
its not working
If you simply just forgot your password just go to gmail on your comp and click forgot password and reset it then it should workk on your phone.
Hookbill just answered that on your other post.
i forgot my username and password
When you created the gmail did you put an alternate email?
If so go to your other post and look for hookbills post and follow the link.
If you didnt and cant remember your username you might have to do a data reset unfortunately unless theres another way Im not thinking of.
Cross posting is not allowed. Please only discuss this in one thread.