Help plz

473x15

Reaction score
I'm trying to updated some of my apps but the marked tell me that my device is not compatible with this item :( any one knows the reason....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP

473x15

Reaction score
All the apps that I have are from the marked...

schatzy62

Reaction score
it would help us to help you if you told us what some of the apps were so we could look into what is going on.

So let us know what some of the apps are that are "not compatible" and maybe we can help you out.

OP

473x15

Reaction score
Sorry guys for my bad info. But yea most of my apps that I have already installed are not compatibles w my device ( amazon mp3, google books, netflix, superuser, vevo, xiialive radio, xternal display for droid x ) all this apps are already onmy droid x but everytime I try to see if they need an updated this message pop up on the top saying that this items is not compatible w mydevice...

schatzy62

Reaction score
Are you using a custom ROM or something? I ask as i am stock gingerbread and root and i use many of those and have not problem updating them.

OP

473x15

Reaction score
Are you using a custom ROM or something? I ask as i am stock gingerbread and root and i use many of those and have not problem updating them.

Totally we have similar ideas bro noon custom rom but my dx is rooted not sure what I did wrong but I did reset it last night and now is all cool tks a lot guys.

leftspin

Reaction score
If you had changed the LCD density, that was the problem. I keep mine at 210 but every once in a while I set it back to stock (240) so I can update all the apps that are "not compatible" with the lower LCD density. Usually when I do it I also have to clear data on the market before it will recognize that I set the LCD density back to stock.

OP

473x15

Reaction score
Lmaooo oh wowow so that was the problem smh jeje yes I did change it the LCD to 270 :( I guess is too late now but now I know for the next time woohooo two thumbs up.