1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help please

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by backwoodboys11, Jun 15, 2012.

1. backwoodboys11

backwoodboys11 New Member

yesterday my droid started when i would mash the power button to make a call or anything the screen shows up white with a bunch of lines running down it. i could pull the batt. and it would be fine.i had downloaded the white pages app so i deleted it along with a few more apps i dont use anymore. i put it on charge and let charge during the night. it was fine this morning when i unplugged it. well i just went to use it and now im getting the same white screen. so i pulled the batt. again and that did nothing to help. i hooked it to puterthought it might help but the puter dont even see it..it is a stock droid 3 with the latest up dates.......thanks for any help
  2. Alcapwn89

Alcapwn89 New Member

3. backwoodboys11

backwoodboys11 New Member

safe mode didnt work it still powered up with the white screen with lines on it. i contacted verizon and they said there is no cure for that screen.sending me a new phone monday. thanks for your help
  4. Alcapwn89

Alcapwn89 New Member

No problem, that was the correct thing to do. Glad you're getting a replacement phone.
Search tags for this page
droid 3 screen white lines
droid 3 shows white screen with colorful lines

droid 3 white screen with lines