1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

help please

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by Feudalplague, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Feudalplague

Feudalplague New Member

i was going to flash the cm7 mod for my droid doing bootstrap etc. so i made a backup and now it has royally screwed my phone. ive had to do a hard reset and it still isnt fixed.. my main issue is the screen seems to be zoomed in a little more than usual. kind of annoying if you ask me. should i SBF and is there one back to stock GB? if i shouldnt should i try and load my recovery image of bootstrap. cause i tired that and the little home button on the bottom wasnt working at all for me
  2. Gasai Yuno

Gasai Yuno New Member

There is no Gingerbread SBF available at the moment. You have to SBF back to 2.4.x and then update.