Help Please!

korn5979

Reaction score
Ok, so all of a sudden last night while I was at home, my internet connection on my phone disconnected. I was like...ok no problem, i restarted wiped cache and called *228+ and still not working. I tryed *228+ again this morning and its still not working. I know if i flash and reinstall the ROM it will be fixed...i just dont want to do that right now. Anybody have any other quick fixes that might fix it?

Thank you

hoppermi

Reaction score
Ok, so all of a sudden last night while I was at home, my internet connection on my phone disconnected. I was like...ok no problem, i restarted wiped cache and called *228+ and still not working. I tryed *228+ again this morning and its still not working. I know if i flash and reinstall the ROM it will be fixed...i just dont want to do that right now. Anybody have any other quick fixes that might fix it?

Thank you

make sure the 3g is on in the notification bar pulldown. If your battery gets low this rom starts shutting things off like data. it is also easy to hit the 3g toggle by accident flipping the not. bar closed.

OP
K

korn5979

Reaction score

Thank you

make sure the 3g is on in the notification bar pulldown. If your battery gets low this rom starts shutting things off like data. it is also easy to hit the 3g toggle by accident flipping the not. bar closed.

LOL WOW!!!! my battery was about to die too last night....i just pulled my notification bar down and hit data and now its working! thank you.

dancedroid:motdroidvert:dancedroid:motdroidhoriz:dancedroid

droidman101

Reaction score

Thank you

LOL WOW!!!! my battery was about to die too last night....i just pulled my notification bar down and hit data and now its working! thank you.

So that this doesn't happen, you can disable power saving mode by doing menu>options>system>battery>power saving mode and disable it

OP
K

korn5979

Reaction score

So that this doesn't happen, you can disable power saving mode by doing menu>options>system>battery>power saving mode and disable it

lol i will probably leave it on, now that i know how to fix it. Thank you so much.:icon_ banana:

Cmant85

Reaction score
Hi, I have recently thought about rooting my phone and i did with z4root. I then read that I should flash SPRecovery on my phone in case anything were to happen. So i unrooted my phone and then downloaded rslite 4.7 and an spf. Specifically VRZ_MB810_1.13.6.2_1FF_01.sbf. Now I am stuck in Bootloader when I thought I should boot up normally and then just root. The screen says

Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Bat ok
ok to program

What can I do?.. if anything.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets start by moving you to the right area.

I'm not berateing you, but once you got rooted there was no need really to make a back up. You really went about this the wrong way entirely.

All you really need to do at this point is to boot into recovery, if you can, and do a wipe data and cache.

Pull the battery and then see if you can boot into recovery. If you can't one of the RS guys will have to help you. We will get you squared away one way or another.

Cmant85

Reaction score
Sorry about that and thanks for your reply. I can not boot into the boot recovery screen, even after taking out my battery. Im stuck in the bootloader screen. My Dx is only about 2 weeks old... so its a stock 2.2. And my bootloader is version 3.04 so I just learned that thats not good :(

Last edited:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are you using a Droid X? SPRecovery will only work on the Droid 1.

Hi, I have recently thought about rooting my phone and i did with z4root. I then read that I should flash SPRecovery on my phone in case anything were to happen. So i unrooted my phone and then downloaded rslite 4.7 and an spf. Specifically VRZ_MB810_1.13.6.2_1FF_01.sbf. Now I am stuck in Bootloader when I thought I should boot up normally and then just root. The screen says

Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Bat ok
ok to program

What can I do?.. if anything.

DroidForums junkie!!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
what does the bootloader version at the top read? that determines what sbf you need to use.

Cmant85

Reaction score
I found it in the droid life forums.... I now realized that I flashed it with the wrong sbf... I am downloading the new one that maderschramm posted in the sticky. So i should just need to reflash with that and I will be fine?