Help please ... recently rooted phone is acting strange

jscat445

Reaction score
I unlocked and rooted my vzw gnex Monday night and now I am having some weird issues.

-If I try to take a screenshot it says "Couldn't capture screenshot: couldn't save. Storage may be in use."

- I can't "copy attachment to SD card" from handcent. Like to save a pic I received.

-Google music will not play a good amount of my song library from the cloud. Wifi or 4g. This has given me a storage error as well. (But not every time)

- battery drained from 100% to 13% in 3hrs and 50min I don't understand!??
Please help!!
Rooted via wugfresh toolkit v1.4
Stock 4.0.4 (ota)
Cwm touch recovery
I did create a nandroid

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
This is strange, sounds like your sdcard partition doesn't exist somehow, or has become corrupt.

Perhaps try unrooting, then locking the device, re-unlocking, and then re-rooting/re-installing custom recovery (all of which wugz should be able to handle). This may be a bit overkill, but I would hope that would solve your problem(s).

OP
jscat445

jscat445

Reaction score
I also wanted to add that I did a data backup via wugfresh toolkit as recommended in the instructions. I did not do a file back up. Then I unlocked and rooted. After rooting I did a restore of said backup again via wugfresh toolkit. Idk if that could have anything to do with it but want to provide as much info as I can.