Help Please No Service On MY Droid:(

ilovedroids

Reaction score
:motdroidhoriz:Okay so the other day i had to get a update and i did it so after it was done my droid started to lose service so i couldnt make calls or send text messages! so i quickly turned it off and and turned it back on and still no service and now the date changed? i cant even call anyone. i also tried to restart everything i thought it was proably because i got a bad app but still it didnt work and now im left with no service ! someone please help me. has this ever happened to anyone?:motdroidvert:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I assume you are talking about the 2.2 update OTA? If so, there have been a few reports of the OTA bricking phones. If that is the case, you need to take it back to Verizon.

OP
I

ilovedroids

Reaction score
so ihave to go to verizon?why? did i do something wrong?

OP
I

ilovedroids

Reaction score
no mine isnt hacked. so im gonna get a new phone? i have to give verizon the current one i have?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
no mine isnt hacked. so im gonna get a new phone? i have to give verizon the current one i have?

If it is to be replaced you will have to give them the old one. But they may be able to simply reflash it and it'll be fine. Just take it to them. they will either fix it or replace it. Good luck.

OP
I

ilovedroids

Reaction score
okay thank you very much. i really appriecate your help:heart: