Help please multiple failures of Google andHTC apps, including mms, with space errors

jim11

Reaction score
Unit not working. After trying (and failing) yesterday to get Audible to install on the SD card-- installed a book then deleted it on my phone's memory, multiple basic HTC and Google applications are no longer working (including the browser, visual voicemail, -- error on boot says no room for MMS, for example, but there is now plenty of room (I deleted the book....and a couple of other add-ons...and there is more space on phone than I've had since purchased phone a couple of months ago). Very little is now working. Anyone have any experience with fixing anything like this? The deleting was done with my computer and usb connection. It's almost as if there is a hidden recycle bin on the phone in its memory, so that deleting doesn't really create more space? Help

Last edited:

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
At this point, I would really think you've hit the point of requiring a full reset. Something looks to have gotten extremely scrambled in your phone. I believe your best bet would be to reset back to the very beginning and go from there.