Help please i need to know if someone can see my txts and calls and record them

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by raymanjohn, Jul 1, 2012.

1. raymanjohn

raymanjohn New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I I'm new to this forum and I was just wondering if there is a chance or an app that can allow someone else record my txts and my phone calls from there phone without me knowing!!! Because I guess my friend is spying on me!!! HELP please

2. meishkov

meishkov Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Unless u got some kinda malware on ur phone, or ur friend is a coder n wrote a custom app n installed it on ur phone physically without u knowing. Outside of that I don't think its possible...unless ur friend works for the NSA or something like that. In which case those r the kinda friends I need ;)

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

3. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +3,363
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Note 3
    I don't remember what it is called but there is a way. It is an app that has to be installed on your phone and the spy-er's phone but the app (or whatever it is) is hidden and not detectable on your phone. Once installed on both phones, the person is able to get your phone calls and texts. I think the original purpose of such a thing was for people who had two phones (say a business and a personal phone) to set them up so everything went to one phone, saving them from having to carry two phones.

But the spy-er would have to have access to your phone at some point to be able to set it up.

How do I know this, you wonder? Because it happened to a friend of mine... her crazy ex apparently had been spying on her for a very long time (how do you define the word "psycho"). Months after she finally got free of him and started dating again, he began sending her details of her texts and calls. She went to her carrier to find out how he was able to do this. They explained it to her and told her the only way to stop it was to get a new phone (which they gave her for free). I don't know what kind of phone she had but I am pretty sure it wasn't android.

Crazy huh?

4. electricman58

electricman58 Senior Member

Ratings:
    +69
    Current Phone Model:
    "ROOTED" Droid Turbo
    +1 to TIS, I've seen advertisements for spying apps! I get the occasionally, like in my spam mail. They cost $25 or $50. But TIS is right. They have to physically gain access to your phone and download the app! And it can be hidden.
    Also if you have any kind of "lost my phone" app on your phone, and they know your password, they can track you with GPS!!! I'd change that password right now!
    I'd start Googleing on how to find any hidden files, and also someone here might have the exact info you need to know where to find it, if its there.
    There's also just the chance that this "stalker person" is very perceptive, and good at making you think they know more than they really do???
    I'm curious to know how this pans out with the phone, so let us know how!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Search tags for this page

android app to see if someone read your text

android app to tell if someone read your text

app to see if someone read your text

can someone view my text messages without me knowing
how can i tell if someone read my text
how to find hidden texts on android
how to see if someone read your text on android

how to tell if someone read your text

how to tell if someone read your text on android

is there a way to see if someone read your text on android