1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help please: HTC Rezound not connecting incoming or outgoing calls

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by snhastings, Nov 18, 2013.

1. snhastings

snhastings New Member

Recently purchased a new HTC Rezound to replace damaged HTC Rezound.
    After set-up of the phone... text, data, email are all working fine, but calls (incoming and outgoing) start to complete and then disconnect/drop. On some outgoing calls I hear the Verizon prerecorded message "Welcome to Verizon,,, your mobile number is either inactive or invalid...", but in most cases an outgoing call never completes even that far. I visited a Verizon store and spent an hour there after and hour with technical support while there in addition to earlier calls to tech support. Any ideas. Thank you very much.
  2. leeshor

leeshor Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum

Would it be possible to visit a different Verizon store? I think you got a bum steer or you need to have them get you a phone that actually works.
  3. snhastings

snhastings New Member

Thank you for your reply. I purchased the phone on Amazon.com. Is it unusual for text to work and the phone not to work - on the Verizon network?
  4. acejavelin

acejavelin Member

This could be a bad SIM card, did they try a different SIM card?

Also, what is the software, radio, and hboot revision? Is the phone unlocked or S-OFF? If you pull the battery and reinsert it with the USB cable disconnected and hold Power+Vol Down it should show all that information on the Hboot screen.
Search tags for this page
how to get rid from incoming call wallpaper
last outgoing call please

rezound not making outgoing call