1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help Please! How to Reverse/Create SBF off of Motorola Titanium i1x

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by pwrdbykyank, Oct 5, 2011.

1. pwrdbykyank

pwrdbykyank New Member

Hi guys, im struggling ive looked everywhere cant find out how to make a SBF file from a Good working Motorola titanium i1x so i can flash it on my Bad not working motorola titanium i1x. Anyone know how i can do it or what program i can use to do it? I need the SBF because the i1x i have needs programming, the update.zip wont work so it needs a full flash. Any help would be appreciated thanks!
  2. drkcobra

drkcobra New Member

The reason you haven't found out how to do it is that it isn't possible to do. You will need to find the original i1x sbf file leaked from Motorola. Your only other option since the phone is a brand new model is to send it in under warranty.
  3. brens1989

brens1989 New Member

hi, i am from peru (sorry for my english), my cel phone stop working, when I try to turn on just appear the "M", I know that flashing the celphone is the only solution. THE porblem is that in the web there is no sbf file of motorola titanium..

maybe you can help us to find a solution, thanks
  4. drkcobra

drkcobra New Member

What we need to do is find the sbf file.
  5. brens1989

brens1989 New Member

it will be possible to create one... with a new titanium... maybe with a special backup :S...
  6. drkcobra

drkcobra New Member

What software are you proposing to use and how do you plan to generate the proprietary Motorola header info?
  7. brens1989

brens1989 New Member

i don´t know :S... maybe using the app TITANIUM BACKUP or worldclockrecovery we can backup the room.. unfortunatly with RSDLITE we can´t flash the room..

i know that all the androids have a special key combination that put the phone in recovery mode.. in this mode we can wipe the phone.. but i don´t know how to put it...
  8. pwrdbykyank

pwrdbykyank New Member

ya the thing that sucks is for some reason the phone wont go into recovery mode, (where it lets you install update.zip). I think there is a file in the system which i have looked so much for but cant find which prevents it to ever boot into that mode. Im also thinking maybe only xflash would be able to be used to program this yet i havent found any versions of xflash to reverse flash it in the first place. You can put it into manual hard reset, or into programming mode but not recovery it sucks.
  9. drkcobra

drkcobra New Member

Precisely my point like I said, you aren't going to be able to make an sbf! That is what RSD uses. I am not saying you can't do other things but if you have one stuck in bootloader or bootloop then no go without the sbf.
  10. brens1989

brens1989 New Member

so what i am going to do with this phone.. just wait to nextel brings this phone to PERU because now they don´t know how to fixed
  11. drkcobra

drkcobra New Member

You have 3 simple choics. One would be to wait for someone to leak the sbf (who knows how long), two would be to buy the sbf from one of the sources that have access and make money this way (not cost effective for just one unit and the cost of the file) or three send it back to Motorola under warranty. The only cost of the warranty is one way shipping on your part and will take 5-7 days for a replacement. It clearly is still under warranty being so new. Here is a link that will help you out with that process if you wish to avail yourself of it:
    Identify your Motorola phone
  12. pwrdbykyank

pwrdbykyank New Member

Hey, what source can we pay for to get the SBF file? and how much does it run? let me know thanks
  13. drkcobra

drkcobra New Member

Generally the price tag is $400-600 which doesn't make much sense unless you have a good sized lot to deal with.
    One such source would be a user known as 'shoegum' over on mobile-files.com if you are really interested.
  14. pwrdbykyank

pwrdbykyank New Member

Hmm i hope some other people really want it so they can pitch in and we can get it lol
  15. brens1989

brens1989 New Member

well i am in peru and i have bought it in usa... so i have to send it via courrier.... MIERD@..i don´t like any alternative...
  16. pwrdbykyank

pwrdbykyank New Member

I tried messeging that guy on the mobile-files forum but no response, his last activity was few months ago so yep.. no go there. lol Does anyone know how to put the phone into recovery mode? ive tried everything i can think of but no luck. I tried manual keys, i tried software which is suppose to boot it into recovery but nothing works
  17. brens1989

brens1989 New Member

are there softwares tha put the phone into recovery mode? clould you tell me the names of the software?
  18. pwrdbykyank

pwrdbykyank New Member

there is like rom manager and stuff but they dont work on the titanium i1x. It just reboots the phone.
  19. brens1989

brens1989 New Member

room manager is an app, i thought you have tried with a special software... i think the only solution is to send it to SPRINT, the problem is that i´m in peru
  20. pwrdbykyank

pwrdbykyank New Member

forget the option of sending it into sprint, the whole point here is for us to see if there is a way of us doing it or getting an sbf, its already been said 3 times to send it in to sprint, but obviously for u and for me its not an option so ya just wait untill someone comes up with a way
Search tags for this page
como+entrar+al+recovery+motorola i1x

factory reset i1x

flash i1x

hard reset i1x

hard reset motorola i1x

hard reset motorola i1x titanium
i1x flash

i1x hard reset

mode recovery motorola titanium

modo recovery motorola titanium

motorola i1x hard reset