Help Please Frozen Droid Incredible

ks4083

Reaction score
So I bought my Droid Incredible off a friend who kept it in great condition. It worked fine except for the occasional "This Program Forced to Close" which I've heard is normal. I got a new phone so I went to factory reset this phone so it would be clear. I can't remember specifically what I pressed but I believe it was factory reset and when the phone went turn on it went to the white Incredible screen normally and then it went to the black cyanogen screen where the arrow usually goes around and then stops and the main background of the phone appears but instead the cyanogen just comes back out, the arrow turns, then it leaves and comes back out again. It stops only when I pull out the battery. I can get to the two screens with options for resetting, recovery, etc but for every option when I turn it back on the same thing happens. I'm not very savvy with this phone so I don't know what to do. Please help!

SubMatrix

Reaction score
Just fyi I don't think a factory reset removes root - that is, it won't actually fully restore your phone to stock state (unrooted).

You might have to flash the stock image via recovery. Though you say you aren't tech savvy with this phone, so this will probably be difficult for you. I would get your friend to do it, or whoever put cyanogenmod on the phone in the first place.