HELP! Plastic on Back of Screen is Peeling Up and Effecting Screen's sliding!!!

gdog3987

Reaction score
Plastic on the back of the Droid Screen
The plastic on the back of my Droid screen is peeling up and looks really bad because of the protective case that I bought from Verizon. It is keeping my phone from sliding smoothly and is really aggravating me! What should I do about this? Should I take my phone to Verizon and bring it to their attention? What will they do when I bring it to their attention?

Thanks!! All responses are appreciated

GenkiElite

Reaction score
You're not talking about the plastic film on the back side of the screen are you? The plastic thats only visible when you have it slid open? Peal that stuff off.

Droidlicous

Reaction score
Yeah its just a protective piece, I believe you should of just taken it off from the start. As cb2000a said order one of those new ones. I am going to just cuz they look nice!

Guchi

Reaction score
yep peel that off and you will be all good

roflcopters

Reaction score
Aye, so you guys say go ahead and take it off? I thought it cause the slider to become loose? Too loose in some instances...

NickWgnr

Reaction score
USE THE SEARCH BUTTON PEOPLE! FOR DROIDS SAKE THERE IS 3 THREADS ON THIS JUST ON THIS PAGE ALONE! NOT TO MENTION ABOUT 10 ON THE WHOLE SITE!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you take the plastic off the phone no longer works, 10 puppies are killed, the government puts you on the the terrorist warning list, you grow hair on your hands, and your eyes fall out. Haha!

Why would they put it on there if it wasn't meant to be taken off?! Or why wouldn't they make the back a hair thicker if it did make a problem... Its a factory shipping sticker take it off people! Its like not taking the screen film off because the touch screen might not work with out it!

Sit down, use your brain, and take it off!

Wagner :motdroidvert:

shademar

Reaction score
It's just another protective shipping adhesive, which probably will fall apart quickly if you decide not to remove it. Plus, you can put neat stuff there if you want (*points to avatar*) :icon_ banana:

FireDroid

Reaction score
It is supposed to br removed. It protects the nice back aluminum panel and the back of the screen for manufatcture and shipping. They do test them and dont want them to get damaged!

Like I have said before, Moto would not hinge their flagship product function on a piece of film!!