Help: Phones won't send outgoing calls/texts.

LEZRD

Reaction score
Today both my wife's Bionic and my Droid 2 stopped being able to send calls or texts to anyone. Our browser works, and we can receive incoming calls/texts. We have good signal strength. I don't know what to do, this is the first time this has happened to either of us.

Thanks for the help,
Zach

OP
L

LEZRD

Reaction score
Neither worked.... Both of the phones were working earlier today. I would think it would be a network issue since two different phones went out at the same time, but I wanted to see if anybody knew anything about this, or if it has happened to them.

wcjeep

Reaction score
Neither worked.... Both of the phones were working earlier today. I would think it would be a network issue since two different phones went out at the same time, but I wanted to see if anybody knew anything about this, or if it has happened to them.

I've had this in the past. Our two Nexus had problems. My work dumbphone was ok.

OP
L

LEZRD

Reaction score
I've had this in the past. Our two Nexus had problems. My work dumbphone was ok.

What was your fix? I really don't want to go to Verizon to get replacements if it's just going to break again.

Caesars

Reaction score
Try powering off for 5 or so minutes, hope this helps :)

Googorola MAXX

jmcadreau

Reaction score
Today both my wife's Bionic and my Droid 2 stopped being able to send calls or texts to anyone. Our browser works, and we can receive incoming calls/texts. We have good signal strength. I don't know what to do, this is the first time this has happened to either of us.

Thanks for the help,
Zach
I have had this problem for three days now and tried everything. Finally I removed my SD card and all is well. Hope you find answers soon