Help, Phone Log Dispute

Mencken

Reaction score
There have been a couple instances when my son calls me and asks if I called him. I didn't, and when I check my phone log there is no indication that I called him yet his phone, an iPhone, says I called. He maintains that only happens from me and occurs when I have my phone in my pocket and accidentally call.

I'm not convinced and if that is the case then it must be a bug in the MAXX that only registers a call if you terminate under these conditions.

Help settle this; please.

1cheater

Reaction score
Mencken said:
There have been a couple instances when my son calls me and asks if I called him. I didn't, and when I check my phone log there is no indication that I called him yet his phone, an iPhone, says I called. He maintains that only happens from me and occurs when I have my phone in my pocket and accidentally call.

I'm not convinced and if that is the case then it must be a bug in the MAXX that only registers a call if you terminate under these conditions.

Help settle this; please.

You can log onto your account and look up all call and texts made details... you should have a "my Verizon" account online setup, if u don't; you can make one. Under the list of lines on your account (pull down menu) look at his phone # and it will show call details act..ect