1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help, Phone Log Dispute

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by Mencken, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Mencken

Mencken New Member

There have been a couple instances when my son calls me and asks if I called him. I didn't, and when I check my phone log there is no indication that I called him yet his phone, an iPhone, says I called. He maintains that only happens from me and occurs when I have my phone in my pocket and accidentally call.

I'm not convinced and if that is the case then it must be a bug in the MAXX that only registers a call if you terminate under these conditions.

Help settle this; please.
  2. marleyinoc

marleyinoc New Member

3. 1cheater

1cheater New Member

You can log onto your account and look up all call and texts made details... you should have a "my Verizon" account online setup, if u don't; you can make one. Under the list of lines on your account (pull down menu) look at his phone # and it will show call details act..ect
Search tags for this page

call history on droid razr

call log on droid razr maxx

droid razr maxx call log

droid razr maxx not call log

how far back can u go 4 phonelogs

view call history specific number razr maxx

view call log razr maxx