Help! Phone freezing

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
I have used LFY, Project Elite, Lithium Mod with various kernels and while I am on the phone it just turns off or completely reboots itself. The CPU temp goes WAY up when talking on the phone but not other apps. I tried switching to Dialer One from stock just to see but that is even worse. I have some important calls coming up...votes for the most stable ROM regarding phone function (crazy that IS what the phone used to be for!).

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I need to ask you a few questions before I can help you.........

Which Droid to you have?
What ROM are you using now?
What kernel do you have?

Are you using an app called SetCPU and if so have you set profiles to control the speed of the processor based on temps?

OP
C

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
I have Project Elite (FRG22D by Greg) on Droid (1) with slayer's 1.0 low voltage kernel. I do use SetCPU but I don't know if my settings are really helpful. For ex: CPU temp > 50: max = 600; >41: max = 800, etc. I have it set as interactive.

Sometimes the phone simply turns off and reboots during a phone call, other times I'll open the phone apk and it will simply have a black screen. This same problem happened when I was using LiMod but I didn't work with it much to fix it then.

Thanks in advance for help!!