HELP - Outlook Tasks syncing to Droid 2

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by 10yck, Oct 11, 2011.

1. 10yck

10yck New Member

Hello All: I have been looking for quite a while for an app that will cleanly sync Outlook Tasks to my phone. I have tried a number of them but they all seem to either add it to the calendar so I get 50 tasks everyday on my calendar or will only work with Gmail tasks. I find it hard to believe that no one has come up with an app that will sync all my tasks to a list on my phone. I live by the Outlook task list to keep me organized in my sales job. Having to do things twice (once in outlook and then in Astrid, for example, just is not practical. Does anyone else have this issue and what are the solutions out there.

Any help will be appreciated.

10yck
  2. 10yck

10yck New Member

Really??? 127 views and no one has any suggestions!!!! I can't be the only one that wants to have Outlook Tasks synced to a simple list on my Droid 2. Sorry for the rant but I usually can get great help and suggestions on this forum. Apparently this one has stumped everyone.

Can anyone help?

10yck
  3. xiaofeige

xiaofeige New Member

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  4. REMilk

REMilk Member

"Touchdown for SmartPhone" syncs MS Exchange (Outlook) email, contacts, calendar, and tasks. There is a free fully-functional 30-day trial. The cost is $19.99. I have used it since day 2 of the release of the OG Droid about 2 years 3 months, without problem.
Search tags for this page
android task list outlook sync exchange
can i sync my outlook 2013 tasks with my droid bionic
corporate syncandroid tasks
droid task list app that syncs with outlook 2013
droid x2 sync outlook tasks

outlook tasks on droid x2