HELP - Outlook Tasks syncing to Droid 2

10yck

Reaction score
Hello All: I have been looking for quite a while for an app that will cleanly sync Outlook Tasks to my phone. I have tried a number of them but they all seem to either add it to the calendar so I get 50 tasks everyday on my calendar or will only work with Gmail tasks. I find it hard to believe that no one has come up with an app that will sync all my tasks to a list on my phone. I live by the Outlook task list to keep me organized in my sales job. Having to do things twice (once in outlook and then in Astrid, for example, just is not practical. Does anyone else have this issue and what are the solutions out there.

Any help will be appreciated.

10yck

OP
10yck

10yck

Reaction score
Really??? 127 views and no one has any suggestions!!!! I can't be the only one that wants to have Outlook Tasks synced to a simple list on my Droid 2. Sorry for the rant but I usually can get great help and suggestions on this forum. Apparently this one has stumped everyone.

Can anyone help?

10yck

REMilk

Reaction score
"Touchdown for SmartPhone" syncs MS Exchange (Outlook) email, contacts, calendar, and tasks. There is a free fully-functional 30-day trial. The cost is $19.99. I have used it since day 2 of the release of the OG Droid about 2 years 3 months, without problem.