1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help on some questions on my rooted Droid x

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by vince10, Aug 16, 2010.

1. vince10

vince10 New Member

Ok thanks before hand for any help I'm pretty new to these forums so, hi my name is vince. Well I have some experience with this rootin and stuff but just had a couple of questions I am rooted and I tried one of the status bars on the xda forums so the framework is messed with, so whit that said would I have to revert this when an OTA hits? Or will I be able to just keep it. Also if we do get theOTA will we be able to manually update? You know because of the bootloader
    thanks on advance
  2. BACAbone

BACAbone New Member

Frame work question I'm not sure on but as far as manual update yes we can
  3. hacku

hacku New Member

Once you update your phone with the OTA it will look stock again. You will have to probably root and re-apply the theme.