Help on gettin new ringtones

Sasquatchs Droid

Reaction score
Im a newbie to all this and dont even know how to find or create a folder. Ive figured out how to download some tones off of Zedge. And Ive downloaded some ringtones off of Mytinyphone.com and i cannot find my download screen and i dont have a clue how to make em my ringtone. PLZ HELP ME!!!!! ANYBODY?? PS ill need a complete walk through. Dont want to pay for ringtones which is my i use Mytinyphone.com.

OP
Sasquatchs Droid

Sasquatchs Droid

Reaction score
Just downloaded Mabilo Rintones from my market and now have rintones!! But if anybody knows how to get em off of mytinyphone.com it would be a huge help! Thanx in advance

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I could not get it to work at all via Droids browser (link, email, WAP... nothing worked). Ended up having to use my laptop and saving them and the transferring them to the phone...

Last edited:

wilsonltsoi

Reaction score
Ringdroid is a nice app to use. You can cut and select a specific spot of a song to become your ringtone.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ringdroid is a nice app to use. You can cut and select a specific spot of a song to become your ringtone.

Does it actually working for you? Will NOT work for me, it appears to but then when the saved file is played there is horrible distortion(s) and it will FC in media player....

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

Does it actually working for you? Will NOT work for me, it appears to but then when the saved file is played there is horrible distortion(s) and it will FC in media player....

Works fine here....

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb