HELP! No Dial Pad with Launcher Pro

Discussion in 'Samsung Droid Charge' started by sparks3229, Jun 27, 2011.

1. sparks3229

sparks3229 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I downloaded LP yesterday, played around with it and figured a few things out. At first all was good with the icons in the very bottom tray, but somehow now my PHONE icon in the bottom tray brings up all my apps when pressed. So does the app button in the tray. So of those 4-5 buttons in that tray, two of them bring up all my apps, but none of them bring up the dial pad to make a call. So I can only call people on my contact list as of now. Any suggestions??? I don't know how I did that. It actually happened at some point yesterday, and then went away...but I don't know how I got it to go away, either. But now it's back like that. I have powered down a few times but it didn't change anything. Help please.

2. Persona

Persona New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Have you tried long pressing the phone icon and changing the app it launches to dialer?
    Long press the icon> select change shortcut> select dialer from the list and that should fix it.
    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

3. sparks3229

sparks3229 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Persona...I do have the PHONE icon...it just doesn't give me a dial pad. I did a long press as you suggested though, but it doesn't give me a choice of anything that would resemble me being able to dial

4. skruid

skruid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That happens to me sometimes, do you have phone apk, or is it just the launcher, sometimes I install a rom and there is no phone apk, so I redownload and reflash and that usually takes care of it, I think sometimes ya just get a bad download, atleast that's what happens to me

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

5. milkshed27

milkshed27 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like you changed the shortcut to open the app drawer accidentally. It is possible to have a phone icon and have it launch the app drawer or whatever you want. Launcherpro allows you to change the icon or the shortcut. Try to long press on the icon that should open your dialer>hit change shortcut>hit applications and then find the app that you use to dial. In my case it'd be Dialer One. Select whatever you use to make calls and you should be set. Good luck.

6. sparks3229

sparks3229 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Milkshed. ..Thank you for your help. I ended up uninstalling and then downloading it again. All good now.

Search tags for this page
download launcher dial pad samsung

droid pro dial pad launcher icon wont work

droid razor missing dial pad

launcher dial pad

my dial pad is not showing up
no dialpad droid dna
shortcut on getting a dial pad on the motorola android
where is my dial pad