Help New Refirbished DX but it stop working totally green light flashing

knighthonor

Reaction score
Help New Refurbished DX but it stop working totally green light flashing

Just got my replacement Droid X, but it stop working when I tired to go into dialer app and into recent tab, and into contact's info.

froze, than I took battery out. but ow it wont cut on, and greed light keeps flashing.

also I cant get my backed up apps back, nor media.

when I plug into computer, it show my stuff, but the phone wont. whats going on?

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Could be a faulty screen then. You can access everything in the phone but no display!?

Try taking or the battery, plugging it into the wall and putting the batterer back in.

Swyped and sent through the interwebz to you!

OP
knighthonor

knighthonor

Reaction score
its back running, but I notice it wont charge pass 40% now... smh

also crashed during a phone call

OP
knighthonor

knighthonor

Reaction score
Could be a faulty screen then. You can access everything in the phone but no display!?

Try taking or the battery, plugging it into the wall and putting the batterer back in.

no I can see all my media on my computer file when plug into it. but not on phone. only the stock apps are on the phone. nothing else. no pics, no music, no anything else. just the apps that come with it..

also the phone freezing again

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
no I can see all my media on my computer file when plug into it. but not on phone. only the stock apps are on the phone. nothing else. no pics, no music, no anything else. just the apps that come with it..

also the phone freezing again

Since you can, I'd just take it back to Verizon! :) It just seems like a faulty replacement...