Help neededbwith clockworkmod

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nope flashed the ones u gave me

Sent from my Fascinate
i mean since then...since you dont have red voodoo recovery...

you flashed a voodoo5 kernel from a link i gave you and you were already running voodoo correct but you didnt have red voodoo recovery? the kernel you were running, was it a voodoo5 kernel?

OP
eriscrazy

eriscrazy

Reaction score
Yes I tried CWM red 4 times and it never stuck. I am running a voodoo kernel from android central made by diirkk. I tried flashing the kernels u linked me and it caused the boot animation to glitch out and then it restored my phone back to stock. And it caused a crap load of force closes. So I went back to a reg Sv voodoo kernel by diirkk. But I would like to be able to change it.

Sent from my Fascinate

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes I tried CWM red 4 times and it never stuck. I am running a voodoo kernel from android central made by diirkk. I tried flashing the kernels u linked me and it caused the boot animation to glitch out and then it restored my phone back to stock. And it caused a crap load of force closes. So I went back to a reg Sv voodoo kernel by diirkk. But I would like to be able to change it.

Sent from my Fascinate

i guess i need to see those Dirrk kernels...it may be an older voodoo...

you cant flash voodoo5 over any other version of voodoo as far as i know...
ill look over on androidforums and see if i can find those kernels

worst case scenario your gonna want to completely disable voodoo lagfix using methods over at XDA, flash a nonvoodoo kernel and then go for Voodoo5 since they have the red CWMR built in to them in the links i gave you

EDIT: androidforums is down while they update the database