Help Needed With Photos

micp1480

Reaction score
Ok, I am about to through this Droid 2 out the window. My photo gallery has three folders labeled, " Camera Roll ", " Folders ", and finally " All Photos ". Every time a photo is submitted to the gallery, it appears in all three of these folders. My objective is to be given the freedom to select where I want that particular photo to go, and not in mutitude. Sounds simple, but it's not. I need some help here, I am turning gray by the minute.

Thank You Everyone,

MICP1480

pool_shark

Reaction score
Camera roll only shows you pics that were taken with the D2 camera.
Folders shows you all pics on the D2 broken down into the folder they reside.
All pictures, I'm sure you can guess what that shows.

If you don't like the way the gallery is displaying pics, there may be an alternate one in the market.
You can also use the files app that came with the D2 to navigate to the location where you want and bypass the gallery altogether.

SparkleBunny

Reaction score
The multiple folders was driving me nuts too. I finally just accepted it, since I couldn't find a way to alter what was displayed in Gallery.

You can control which folder pictures are in, with a file managing app. I use Astro. For instance, I just want everything to be in the same place, so when I take a picture I want to keep I go into Astro and move it from Camera to My Pix.

Myree67

Reaction score
Ok I downloaded Astro to my phone and now just have to figure out what all the icons in it do... already figured out how to create a new folder and how to search for something which is something I was complaining, to my husband, about last night that I couldn't do.