Help Needed (Galaxy Nexus)

Marc322

Reaction score
So im trying to flash Cyanogen mod 9 kang and i keep getting the boot to hang. I know it takes longer on first reboot but ive let it go for over 10 mins. I wiped data cache and dalvik and nothing. Bigger problem is i thought i had a backup but dont so im stuck here and i cant enable usb mode either. Anybody have any ideas?

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
So im trying to flash Cyanogen mod 9 kang and i keep getting the boot to hang. I know it takes longer on first reboot but ive let it go for over 10 mins. I wiped data cache and dalvik and nothing. Bigger problem is i thought i had a backup but dont so im stuck here and i cant enable usb mode either. Anybody have any ideas?

Did you wipe data, cache, and dalvik cache on install? If not I'd boot back into recovery, wipe all 3 and reinstall.

OP
M

Marc322

Reaction score
yeah ive been going back and just trying again. Same process. Wipe all 3 then install still nothing. Im thinking 2 things can be problem. 1. the rom is not at root its in a folder. 2. when trying to mount usb it says something about cant find lums