1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help needed... D3 1-Click Root...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by GeneralZod, Dec 13, 2011.

1. GeneralZod

GeneralZod New Member

I used this with no problem on my previous DX. I just received a replacement DX (running 605) and running the process to gain root doesn't seem to work. I see the Superuser icon, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I've run it three times. I've even run the extra steps for DXs. However, when the process is done and I click the Superuser icon, all I see is a black screen that says "No apps in list". Any ideas?

Thank you.
  2. leftspin

leftspin New Member

It worked just fine. Superuser is just an app to display and manage which apps can be given root permissions and which can't. Since you don't have any apps requesting root permissions the moment you root and install superuser, there will be no apps in the list of apps to be granted or denied root.
  3. GeneralZod

GeneralZod New Member

I tried install Titanium backup, which fails to gain root access. Even more frustrating, there seems to be no way to remove the Superuser app.
  4. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Try downloading "root checker" from the market, run it, and see what it says.