Help, need volunteers!

OP
P

pointzero1

Reaction score
Volunteers Officially Closed.
Reviewing submissions, will be contacted Sunday night.

sundance1960

Reaction score
I would be interested in trying one out. I plan on getting an extended battery, a car mount & a charging/docking station, so it would be great if I could find a case that was compatible with those. Also, OtterBox is supposed to be coming out with a case for the DX, but they are kind of pricey, so if yours is good enough & cheaper, then I would want to stick with yours. One more thing, just in case you plan on doing it in different colors, I am a breast cancer survivor, so I would love it in pink, lol. If I do get one & I like it, I will most definitely reccomend it to others.

OP
P

pointzero1

Reaction score
After careful review, the 1st Set of Volunteers has been chosen and will be notified through PM shortly. We may bring in more volunteers in the future if we find that we need a wider range of opinions and feedback.

This thread will be updated occasionally when milestones in the design and/or prototype has been made.

Thank you all for your support.

Status
All PMs have been sent out and are awaiting replies from the chosen ones.

We will wait till Oct 8, 2010 to hear back with the acceptance or refusal of the offer. If any decline, the runner ups that we have chosen will fill the opening spots.

Last edited:

GrandMasterB

Reaction score
Ok, this has me very interested because everybody knows how hard it is to find a good quality case let alone for a device this size. I have a huge shoe box in my closet full of cases I have collected for devices over the years and I have a pretty good feeling for whats good and what doesn't quite cut it.

I would be extremely grateful if given the opportunity to test one of your case. Thanks

GMB

Ag3nt X

Reaction score
OK is it safe to assume you have aborted this project as we have not heard from you in like 2 weeks or more.

zoe

Reaction score
kinda wondering myself, I got a notification that I was selected and responded, but i was wondering if I missed something else somewhere along the way...

hmm, nope all pm's read... ?

Droid X Case

Reaction score
Been over 2 months, anyone hear anything about this case, I am curious to see what this guy's got!