Help! Need protection while using the huge Seidio battery!

grammartroll

Reaction score
Brand new Incredible owner here. I'm VERY interested in upgrading to the Seidio Innocell 3500 mAh Extended Life Battery. But I'm also paranoid about carrying my phone around in a nice case. I know Seidio has promised a hard case that fits the battery, but it's not available yet.

Are there any cases out there I CAN use? Or do have to get out my Xacto-Knife and make a large cut-out out of my current gel case?

Smurfdaddy

Reaction score
Droid Incredible Case for Seidio Extended Battery...

Looking for the same thing. Just spent an hr with my "old" case cutting out the back so it will fit for now. I'm on the lookout for the same thing! "IF" i find anything i'll post back to this thread.

Brand new Incredible owner here. I'm VERY interested in upgrading to the Seidio Innocell 3500 mAh Extended Life Battery. But I'm also paranoid about carrying my phone around in a nice case. I know Seidio has promised a hard case that fits the battery, but it's not available yet.

Are there any cases out there I CAN use? Or do have to get out my Xacto-Knife and make a large cut-out out of my current gel case?

freddie

Reaction score
I would have bought the 3500mah yesterday, had they had a case available for it. Right now, with Seidio canceling some of their "Incredible accessories" (lol) I plan to hold off to see IF they end up making an extended battery case, and what it looks like.

gator_grabber

Reaction score
FYI, just today they posted the end of this week as the date the oversize case is available.

RodgerRodger

Reaction score
is the case here yet? I am about to return my htc 2150 battery precisely because there are no cases for it. That is also why I'm seriously considering the 3500....but where is this mystery case?

xeruty

Reaction score
is the case here yet? I am about to return my htc 2150 battery precisely because there are no cases for it. That is also why I'm seriously considering the 3500....but where is this mystery case?

I've already ordered the case for the 3500 from Seidio and expect it to be shipped Monday Aug. 9th,

Last edited:

RodgerRodger

Reaction score
battery vs. case vs. invisible shield!

Hey, how can I contact the makers of that case do you think? Or did you receive yours in the mail yet? I need to know if it is two pieces that snap together around the phone like sandwich bread :) or if it is one piece that has to squeeze around the edges of the phone. If it is the second one, I can't get it because it will peel off my invisible shield around the corners.

Ugh what a hassle!

xeruty

Reaction score
I haven't got it yet, it should ship on monday, I'll let you know that when I see it.

xeruty

Reaction score
I just got the Seidio case for my 3500 battery, it's a single piece that snaps on the phone by seating it in one side and snapping it on to the other side. It doesn't quite reach the screen on the sides or the corners, I'm going to put the invisible shield on my phone and I don't see a problem. It adds a little bulk to the phone but not as much as some cases on the stock phone. I think the added capacity of the battery makes it all worth it.

Last edited:

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I own the 2150 extended battery with included extended back, and it works like a charm with the Seidio clip on holster for the bare incredible, the bulge is towards the center, so it does not effect the thickness of the top or bottom of the phone. Go it at www.amazon.com , look up Seidio Clip on holster for bare HTC Incredible.

Last edited: