HELP: Need MP3 Music Player

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by Websquad, May 29, 2013.

1. Websquad

Websquad New Member

I have a version 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Droid 4. When I updated to Jelly Bean my favorite player of MP3 albums got messed up: I lost all of my favorite streaming radio stations, and I was no longer able to select an album from my SD card.

My music is cataloged on my SD card as follows:

MyMusic
    -- Album1
    --- Track 1
    --- Track 2
    --- etc.
    --- Album2
    --- Track 1
    --- Track 2
    --- etc.

Currently there are 112 MP3 tracks in 14 folders (albums).

I'd like an app that would allow me to listen to all the tracks in an album in sequence or shuffled, or just shuffle the whole bunch. I have two apps now: "My Music" -- the original app that was there when I purchased the device (before the Jelly Bean "upgrade"), and "Play Music" -- something I downloaded from the App store, but doesn't work any better than "My Music." FWISW, I am stock, not jail broken, and wish to remain stock.

Any ideas?
  2. mikekhelxD

mikekhelxD Member

I've been using musiXmatch for a long time now. I handle everything using WInamp on the comp. I know, I know...winamp? Still? Haha. Check out musiXmatch. It also loads up lyrics from its database so you can sing-a-long with it.
  3. Psxmoe

Psxmoe New Member

Try Poweramp its well worth the price and isn't buggy like WinAmp for Android
  4. fireman00

fireman00 Member

Google's Play Music, Amazon's MP3 player and PowerAmp all let you listen to the music on your device by album, artist or all - shuffled or in order. All three allow you to create playlists. Big problem with Google's Play is that it kills Voice Commands.
Search tags for this page
android mp3 player play music google
droid mp3 player help
jelybean mp3 player

needmp3music