1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help - Need good ROM that plays nice with Exchange (Droid 1)

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by joshuaclee, Oct 20, 2010.

1. joshuaclee

joshuaclee New Member

Hey guys,

I enjoy playing around and trying new ROMS, but I have one issue with many of them that really gets under my skin. I depend on an Exchange account for my most important email, but most of the ROMs I have played with have some issues. For example, I just swapped from CM6 - it constantly, randomly would close my email while trying to check a new message (and sometimes older ones). Obviously, this was incredibly frustrating. This morning I flashed to SS v.4.8, and it still has the issue that made me swap from it in the first place - every time I reboot (and some other random times), I get a notification about my security settings. It doesn't really do anything, just shows up as a notification. I select it, then it takes me back to my home screen, and the notification goes away for a few hours.

Anyway, any help that you other Droid 1, Exchange users can give me?

Thanks!

Josh