Help!! Nandroid needed

kov

Reaction score
Hey everyone-

Well since i was a fool and didnt make a nandroid of my 2.0.1, I need someones stock 2.0.1 nandroid PLEASE.

Either a telus, thai, or brazilian one is needed. I was trying to access the alldroid nandroid backup database as suggested by others, but the site and resources are all down and gone.

Can someone PLEASE help me out!

Thanks

-Kov

nizam1

Reaction score
Hey everyone-

Well since i was a fool and didnt make a nandroid of my 2.0.1, I need someones stock 2.0.1 nandroid PLEASE.

Either a telus, thai, or brazilian one is needed. I was trying to access the alldroid nandroid backup database as suggested by others, but the site and resources are all down and gone.

Can someone PLEASE help me out!

Thanks

-Kov

Why dont you just download the firmware again and flash using RSD Lite if you're going back to stock anyway?

motorola_milestone:sbf [And Developers]

That page has the links to download all stock firmwares

OP
K

kov

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried doing the RSD lite method, but it keeps stating validation error when reading any sbf file. I have spent a few days now trying different versions with no success. The only other way I know of downgrading is via nandroid.

nizam1

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried doing the RSD lite method, but it keeps stating validation error when reading any sbf file. I have spent a few days now trying different versions with no success. The only other way I know of downgrading is via nandroid.

What's your present firmware and bootloader?

higgins

Reaction score
i think you can use rom manager and go back to stock 2.1 rooted or unrooted.I seen the option but havent tried it