1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help!! Nandroid needed

Discussion in 'Motorola Milestone' started by kov, May 25, 2010.

1. kov

kov New Member

Hey everyone-

Well since i was a fool and didnt make a nandroid of my 2.0.1, I need someones stock 2.0.1 nandroid PLEASE.

Either a telus, thai, or brazilian one is needed. I was trying to access the alldroid nandroid backup database as suggested by others, but the site and resources are all down and gone.

Can someone PLEASE help me out!

Thanks

-Kov
  2. nizam1

nizam1 New Member

Why dont you just download the firmware again and flash using RSD Lite if you're going back to stock anyway?

motorola_milestone:sbf [And Developers]

That page has the links to download all stock firmwares
  3. kov

kov New Member

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried doing the RSD lite method, but it keeps stating validation error when reading any sbf file. I have spent a few days now trying different versions with no success. The only other way I know of downgrading is via nandroid.
  4. nizam1

nizam1 New Member

What's your present firmware and bootloader?
  5. higgins

higgins New Member

i think you can use rom manager and go back to stock 2.1 rooted or unrooted.I seen the option but havent tried it
Search tags for this page

download nandroid backup for motorola milestone

milestone nandroid download