Help my droid x plsss

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Jeanine7411, Sep 29, 2012.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. Jeanine7411

Jeanine7411 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a droid x and I have had it for about a year now. I was on my phone when it started going slow. So I tried to power off but it was not working. So u pulled the battery out. I put it back in and it was frozen on the m logo for 4 hours. I pulled it out again and out it back in it was still frozen. I thought it was maybe dead so I put in on the charger still frozen. I tried to factory reset it but it wouldn't go to the android and ! Sign. I pressed volume power and camera button and it said the battery was ok. My phone has been frozen for 5 days now. It is not rooted didn't drop it no water spills in it. And I have no warranty so please HELP!!
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,020
    Sounds like a crash... it won't boot into recovery either?... I don't know what to tell you here.. hopefully someone e else will chime in here...

Good luck and I hope you get this straightened out :)

Welcome to the droid forums :)
  3. Jeanine7411

Jeanine7411 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How do you boot into recovery? And what will it do
  4. tjk629

tjk629 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +65
    turn your phone off and then press power + home button together. When you see the android mascot and a yellow ! press vol up + down together.