1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Help my droid x plsss

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Jeanine7411, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Jeanine7411

Jeanine7411 New Member

I have a droid x and I have had it for about a year now. I was on my phone when it started going slow. So I tried to power off but it was not working. So u pulled the battery out. I put it back in and it was frozen on the m logo for 4 hours. I pulled it out again and out it back in it was still frozen. I thought it was maybe dead so I put in on the charger still frozen. I tried to factory reset it but it wouldn't go to the android and ! Sign. I pressed volume power and camera button and it said the battery was ok. My phone has been frozen for 5 days now. It is not rooted didn't drop it no water spills in it. And I have no warranty so please HELP!!
  2. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Sounds like a crash... it won't boot into recovery either?... I don't know what to tell you here.. hopefully someone e else will chime in here...

Good luck and I hope you get this straightened out :)

Welcome to the droid forums :)
  3. Jeanine7411

Jeanine7411 New Member

How do you boot into recovery? And what will it do
  4. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

turn your phone off and then press power + home button together. When you see the android mascot and a yellow ! press vol up + down together.