Help moving metamorph theme

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by wikkdwarrior, Feb 9, 2011.

1. wikkdwarrior

wikkdwarrior New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay...so I have a theme that I metamorphed and ninjamorphed to perfection...well almost...as we all know there's ALWAYS something that can use a little adjustment here & there(gotta love us droid addicts...lol). Anyway, is there any way that I can move this theme from one rom to an entirely different rom? Eg., move my theme from UD2.5 to Sourcery2.0? I just tried Sourcery over the weekend and I'm blown away. All the Sourcery themes included in the rom r amazing...I'm just pretty particular to the theme I morphed and really don't want to have to spend hours repeating the entire process of editing every one of the framework's .png colors, unless I absolutely have no other option. Is there maybe a way to make an update.zip that im able to flash over to sourcery?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

2. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    try the app zipthemer.. it creates an undo.update.zip also... I have NOT used that app but I HAVE heard good things... read the directions first of course.... good luck.

3. wikkdwarrior

wikkdwarrior New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks bboy definitely gonna try that...I just installed ur blue theme...threw my morphs in the status bar, edited the red .pngs to blue, and am loving it...now to get it to sourcery.

4. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Just make sure ya have a back up made cause my themes have xml edits and some apks are not compatible from rom to rom.... its worth a shot tho.... and glad you're rocking part of my theme... :)

5. powder

powder Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ZipThemer is a great app.