help!! mms pic stuck in music gallery??

christinaa

Reaction score
The first mms pic that I received I saved it to my sd card and put it as a contact pic I then later deleted it. Some how when I receive ringtones it comes up and when I go to my music its the background?! Also how do I do posts on the droid forum app am I doing this on my browser someone please help me out I was so excited to get my droid and now I'm just frustrated :/

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
well i mite be able to help out a lil bit man. i went in the market and downloaded the droid forum app and it gives you full access to posting and reading on the forums. i hope this can help bro

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
The DroidFoum App is a very good way to participate via your phone.

I'm not clear on what you wish to do about the photo. I suggest that you open you music app and look in the settings to see if you can change the default wall paper or background.

Mike

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
To post from the app press the menu button on the bottom of the phone ( the one you press to get to your settings ) Should look like this when pressed. then hit reply

OP
C

christinaa

Reaction score
Thanks a lot :) I guess that was easier than I thought lol. As for the picture my friend hooked my phone up to the computer and found that the pic was sent as an album cover that's why it stuck whatever he did its gone now and I'm happy thanks for the help:)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App